1. A male client has an impairment of cranial nerve II. Specific to this impairment, the nurse would plan to do which of the following to ensure client safety?
- Use loud a tone when speaking to the client
- Test the temperature of the shower water
- Check the temperature of the food prior to eating
- Remove obstacles when ambulating
2. The nurse is performing a mental status examination on a client with confusion. This test assesses which of the following?
- Cerebral function
- Cerebellar function
- Sensory function
- Intellectual function