Elyn Saks, a professor of law, psychology, and psychiatry at USC, shares her experience of living with schizophrenia in a 15-minute TEDGlobal video: “Elyn Saks: A Tale of Mental Illness– From the Inside.”
- What strikes you most about Dr. Sak’s journey with schizophrenia?
- What are three takeaways points from Dr. Sak’s presentation?
- How is X’s journey with schizophrenia different from Dr. Sak’s?
- What are three things you learned from X’s description of her journey with schizophrenia?
- TEDGlobal. (2012). A Tale of Mental Illness -- From the Inside. [Video]. TED. All rights reserved. https://www.ted.com/talks/elyn_saks_seeing_mental_illness ↵
- Living Well with Schizophrenia. (2020, March 7). What living well with schizophrenia means to me [Video]. YouTube. All rights reserved. https://youtu.be/VUhw64iEIQw ↵